PuzzleMaster94's J32 6MT 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

Teesak

Reaction score
Re: PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

Thanks man. Why do you say you'll never get there?

Just don't have the disposable income right now, and I figure by the time I do it'll be to move on to something newer (lower mileage, more power, 4 doors would be nice too lol). Don't get me wrong I love the car and would keep it as a project if I could but it doesn't make sense at this point in my life.

^^^ New rims look dope. Definitely a change, just when I thought you had the perfect set up you go and one up yourself.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Just don't have the disposable income right now, and I figure by the time I do it'll be to move on to something newer (lower mileage, more power, 4 doors would be nice too lol). Don't get me wrong I love the car and would keep it as a project if I could but it doesn't make sense at this point in my life.

^^^ New rims look dope. Definitely a change, just when I thought you had the perfect set up you go and one up yourself.

I see your point, and thanks man. Glad I finally found a set of these, been looking for about two years

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Got my Rotiform's on

Took two years? Wow. I'm sure it was worth it, right?

Very nice upgrade. Gives the car's overall appearance a powerful look, yet the 1-piece construction itself looks elegant. Makes me wanna upgrade mine to 18's haha.

I remember you had HFP's for a lil while, but didn't know you had TSX wheels.

Btw, what's that you got there in your head rest ??

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Took two years? Wow. I'm sure it was worth it, right?

Very nice upgrade. Gives the car's overall appearance a powerful look, yet the 1-piece construction itself looks elegant. Makes me wanna upgrade mine to 18's haha.

I remember you had HFP's for a lil while, but didn't know you had TSX wheels.

Btw, what's that you got there in your head rest ??

Thanks Rich, yea they took a bit. Always wanted a set of these wheels, but couldn't find any in my pattern. I bought a set of TSX wheels for stupid cheap, and was just planning on using those as winter wheels, but I didn't need them. But I have them back because they didn't fit my friends 2G Talon.

Love this build.

The attention to detail is very inspiring. Keep it up!

Thanks dude, means a lot. I didn't think my build would be much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Last edited:
Back