pyaarawala's 98 Accord Coupe EX (56k no...)

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Thanks man. Definitely got a helluva lot more plans for this car. Can't give up on it just yet. Are you the orange coupe? If so, you keep on going. Don't ever stop, lol.

nagoner1

Reaction score
yeah that me with the orange accord. I been trying to post a pics of my car as a avatar but im that that good on this computer....lol....give me TOOLS and im good...Keyboard and we have a problem...lol

:andy:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
no one EVER gets your sn right :lawl: except me.

car does look good tho. any issues with scraping?

do you know what you're gonna do with the car now that China is in the picture?

pyaarawala

Reaction score
no one EVER gets your sn right :lawl: except me.

car does look good tho. any issues with scraping?

do you know what you're gonna do with the car now that China is in the picture?

lmao yeah I guess it's real tough to get my sn right haha. I always scrape here and there, but it's not a big deal though, urethane ftmfw!! :rock:

Oh, and I'm not sure exactly what to do about mods, but I'm probably just gonna take off the wheels and all and just garage it while I'm gone. And when I come back every semester I'll drive that thing around and party before I go back lol.

My goal is to get one last mod in before I leave and that is getting new front and rear oem bumpers, and painting them along with the kit.

The Wicked One

Reaction score
looks awesome as it is, you don't even need to paint the kit. makes me want to get a white coupe.

Hlover

Reaction score
nooo dont paint the kit i love it i want to do the same but with a difrent front lip. what did you have to do to get the sides to fit. are they from a 4dr?

Back