pyaarawala's 98 Accord Coupe EX (56k no...)

AbflugSupra

Reaction score
**** man...this is one of the cleanest coupes i've ever seen. period

6thGenon20's

Reaction score
I like the work youve done, Yes my car is diff, But diff is good, i listed parts i havent been able to put on because i dont want scratches on new paint. the final mod is to make it look like a tranformer decepticon i havent been able to log more pics but real soon, do you know a good mechanic for turbos or superchargers. also you cant notice because i havent posted more pics but the car has a very agressive stance. especially because of the slight deep dish on the rim and the dual exhaust

pyaarawala

Reaction score
I still think a drop should be your highest priority right now. I'd be interested to see how your car turns out. You're right, different is good, which is why we all mod our cars.

As for good mechanics for turbos/superchargers, I haven't done any work like that on my car so I don't know. But I know a long islander who goes to this shop. I forgot the name, RCT something maybe? I'll ask him. His username here is ComptechV6.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Hassan, I know it would be a heck of a drive for you, but if you could make it up for the CanAm Meet, I know I'd like to see the car as well as a certain fellow TAC Coupe owner that has been in touch with you!

The car has really come a long way in a short time, Panda Status is always a good look! :beer:

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Thanks man. Who is this TAC coupe you're talking about? I wish I could make the CanAm meet too lol. I think I would have made the meet if it was during the summer when I'm in the US.

Last edited:

alex_d10

Reaction score
Haha I know who Derek is talking about :gride: I was interested at modding on the xenon kit as well (after seeing this car:D) and we have one for sale on TAC, but I have 1.67 lipkits sitting in my garage already :eh:

Raul

Reaction score
lol i think i know him too...

pyaarawala bro your car is awesome! i wish i had coilovers, i feel like 4x4 infront of your car and im riding on H&R sports lol

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Damn you guys are giving me the incentive to not raise my car haha. I've been debating whether or not to raise it permanently. For the snow I'm definitely raising it because sometimes my parents need to drive the thing too and it's not fair for them. But when I get back then it's different.

I'm gonna save up some money by selling useless junk I have here and there, and either get new wheels, or paint my lip kit. Or depending on how much money I make, maybe both? :rock:

Back