pyaarawala's 98 Accord Coupe EX (56k no...)

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Hassan is alive!! :lolrun:

Haha I thought you were the one who disappeared. Anyway yeah I'm alive as ever, just on the other side of the world. I'm really hoping there's a meet setup over the summer, from mid-july to the beginning of september, that's when I'll be in NY.

lol, lip kits are a cheating way to look lower, haha. they dont count for being "low" :p

silly, hahaha

True true haha. That way I don't have to deal too much with exhaust pipes hitting and what not. And a big lip kit like mine is perfect! haha! but it's not only to look lower, but to look sexy too :ohsnap:

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Car Looks Clean with that lip kit i Actually like it black and white haha

Thanks man. I think I'll be keeping it black and white like that forever now, unless I get some random load of money to pay for it. I'm thinking of getting a job over the summer and save up money to spend in China. I realized that I spent SOO much money here in China, much more than I realized. And unless I wanna start eating cheap food the whole semester, I need to start saving up money to spend here.

And I just spent $687 on a new e-bike. I paid for half of it, and the other half I have to pay my dad back. So yeah...I think the 6thgen is done for now. I hope I don't have to part out, but it may happen if my sister or someone may need the car.

Oh, and I'll put up pics of the ebike when I get it.

Back