Quinchu's 1995 Subaru Impreza AWD (Project Car) (56k)

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Quinchu said:
The shop I use to repair things quoted me regular about 800 for weld, and paint. Although thats with the removal of the sunroof, and a new head liner (Which both need to be done)

I can get a head liner from Subaru for about $90, and remove the sunroof myself, and just have them weld and paint, so it'll be around $500.

Hmm, wonder if shops around here would charge around the same cuz I wanna remove mine and either have it welded closed or get a CF panel made. I'd def remove it myself though.

Av6916

Reaction score
I believe it's a Impreza L model which i think does come in awd. I know the L model also comes in a fwd trim as well. To answer the questions above they didn't have a turbo model come out in these in the US only on the 02 and up wrxs or stis came equipped with a turbocharger. You should do a 2.5 exterior conversion, you'll definitely love how it looks afterwards. If it's awd you should swap it and get something with some power and a ej25 would do good for your car. Nice car.

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
The RS was a 2.5, kinda a sport trim level, pre WRX. thats a 1.8 I believe judging from the non-color matched door handles.

Jefften10

Reaction score
I am completely digging the 5th picture on the back window!
Hit me up in August and we will get together. Ill drive to Lafeyette or you can drive to the BR.

Back