R.i.p. 99 accord lx

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
What does tolled mean?

You payed a toll?

That car does not look totalled though, if that's what you mean. It's just door damage, and any good shop can that that fixed for you. I like your style - looks just like mine. Sorry to hear that happened, glad you're okay.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Give the guy a break. It's not just him, everyone's 1st language isn't English. Stop being so nit picky for everything. Obviously "Tollled" means "Totaled" in the context it was used.

I just think some of us are a little hard on new members, I know some of them DESERVE it. However, I believe some members on here mean well, but they are not as sharp with grimmer and spelling. I remember when I could barely read and write English. It's not as easy as some you may think, English is a very hard language to learn. A lot of words and things may sound or be the same, but mean totally different things. I am not pointing anyone out or whatever, I am just saying to everyone. Lets just be a little more helpful.:thumbup:

smoky

Reaction score
yup..english isn't my first language either..and i have to admit some words are pretty hard to spell :p i have to stop and think about it some other times lol.

Back