Raced a Genisis Coupe V6 today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Lock this ****

this.

but hey we were all young once, as long as you can see now what you are doing is wrong and dangerous we can let it go. Also with your newly acquired free time, learn about your car and cars in general, enthusiast will be more impressed that you are knowledgable about car mechanics over telling them you "raced" some car on the streets.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
^ true, everyone is young at one point, but it doesnt justify it, nor make it OKAY, because "the child does not know better." You know what I mean? Regardless, this needs to be closed :lock: :lolhitting:

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
LOL,

talk about this guy trolling.

I know our stock Accords don't have speed limiters but they are limited at 127mph by the lack of power and aero drag.

Doing anything on stock suspension = FAIL

Why would you even race the Genesis Coupe?? It has a 3.8 pushing around 300hp its way better then our stock 6th gen Accord J30A1 motors.

slowrider87

Reaction score
i'd sit here and bash you. but enough people already have.

so instead i'll just ask you... please stop street racing. i'm certain every person on here bashing you right now has had their shining moment with a race of some sort. i know i've been stupid a couple times. but i've since learned.

we understand the adrenaline rush, but keep in mind, adrenaline makes the human body do remarkable things, it doesn't make cars magically do remarkable things.

you had you're fun, you have your story, leave it alone from here on out.

just for good measure...
think hard about this picture...
bolleacrashpolicepics1.jpg

why would you risk that?

Last edited:

BriTess

Reaction score
i'd sit here and bash you. but enough people already have.

so instead i'll just ask you... please stop street racing. i'm certain every person on here bashing you right now has had their shining moment with a race of some sort. i know i've been stupid a couple times. but i've since learned.

we understand the adrenaline rush, but keep in mind, adrenaline makes the human body do remarkable things, it doesn't make cars magically do remarkable things.

you had you're fun, you have your story, leave it alone from here on out.

just for good measure...
think hard about this picture...
bolleacrashpolicepics1.jpg

why would you risk that?

Is this the Supra Nick Hogan crashed?

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
op-you should be temporarily banned until evaluated for the correct maturity level for basic driving, socializing and common sense has been obtained because u lack all of these

/thread pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back