Ralph's 2002 Sedan 5speed

xpieceofcralpx

Reaction score
looks great man
thanks!

Im childhood buddies with randy Hah.

When are they going to start meets at Sonics again?

it use to be really big, every Wednesday, Canibeat would be out there. then kids started messing it up for everyone, peeling/burning out etc to much, reving and just simple stupid stuff, there was even a fight one time! so the cops kept harassing us, and it eventually died out, there use to be 50 cars on good nights.. so after a while they tried bringing it back, but this time every first friday of the month which combined with the club rsx meet, but i went last friday, and its so dead, maybe less than 20 cars, and mostly just the ppl who ruined it the first time around haha..

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
thanks!

it use to be really big, every Wednesday, Canibeat would be out there. then kids started messing it up for everyone, peeling/burning out etc to much, reving and just simple stupid stuff, there was even a fight one time! so the cops kept harassing us, and it eventually died out, there use to be 50 cars on good nights.. so after a while they tried bringing it back, but this time every first friday of the month which combined with the club rsx meet, but i went last friday, and its so dead, maybe less than 20 cars, and mostly just the ppl who ruined it the first time around haha..

Ah I see. Well john doesn't throw much meets at autosports now anyways huh.

xpieceofcralpx

Reaction score

what is it do you actually want me to do? post my mods list?

Looks good but the back end needs down

yes i know, it's irritating, but i'm saving up for a new setup, but for now working on cosmetics, like my bent radiator and faded back bumper

Ah I see. Well john doesn't throw much meets at autosports now anyways huh.

he just has his annual autosport showoff

makes me want to take my tint off . looks good
thanks, but why do you want to take off your tint? still debating if i want to do my windows, let my rollcall show better

Back