Ralph's 2002 Sedan 5speed

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
send me some info on that meet.

i live down south, not really in the waterloo area. i'm sometimes at the meets at Sonics on 8mile. you haven't been there? Dont know many ppl with 6th gen sedans here! we should kick it haha

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39702

I'm pretty much gonna leave to LA on the 7th after work and stay there tip the 10th.

Nah I haven't been to the meets at sonic, usually working by the time it almost ends. You also rock Randy's sticker so I'm pretty sure you know them. Jun told me about you also when he use to work with me. Yeah we should kick it sometimes.

xpieceofcralpx

Reaction score
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39702

I'm pretty much gonna leave to LA on the 7th after work and stay there tip the 10th.

Nah I haven't been to the meets at sonic, usually working by the time it almost ends. You also rock Randy's sticker so I'm pretty sure you know them. Jun told me about you also when he use to work with me. Yeah we should kick it sometimes.

oh ****, you know randy and jun ahha, that's wassup.

and to everyone asking about lowering my car, like i said, not on my current set up, waiting to save up for another set up.

dont hate on the windshield decal, show some support visit hellabastos.com ;D

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Welcome! Car looks really nice. Nice pick up on the wheels

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
oh ****, you know randy and jun ahha, that's wassup.

and to everyone asking about lowering my car, like i said, not on my current set up, waiting to save up for another set up.

dont hate on the windshield decal, show some support visit hellabastos.com ;D

Im childhood buddies with randy Hah.

When are they going to start meets at Sonics again?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
hahahaha.....I thought I recognized the name, but I neglected to check the Join Date.

My bad......:hide:

Back