random shots

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
Nice pics! I love stuff with a fisheye lens...and your fisheye stuff is awesome.

#7 is my fav. :afro:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I really hope i do not have problems with my D80...spent too much money on it for it to have problems...well too much money for me, since it was the first time i have bought a camera..

kcsays

Reaction score
^^ you already got ur d80?? ive seen people taking some photos with d80 in other sites, they seem good camera. so i'm sure you wont have problem with it, if it does u can always take it back or something.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
#8 is yummy.... nice colors... and tht fish eye lens is yummy too!! gimme, gimme! :D

i'm a noob at photography, but i'm learning... looking to get the d50 too sometime early next yr.. 1 question tho, wat's a kit lens? does tht mean the lens tht came with the camera?

kcsays

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
#8 is yummy.... nice colors... and tht fish eye lens is yummy too!! gimme, gimme! :D

i'm a noob at photography, but i'm learning... looking to get the d50 too sometime early next yr.. 1 question tho, wat's a kit lens? does tht mean the lens tht came with the camera?

yup~ different store got different package or different kit lens on the body. and kit does NOT include filters, memory cards.

oh and if you guys wanna know who's civic that is... its mine... =P

Back