Raul's 1998 Accord Coupe V6 [Retired]

Raul

Reaction score
Re: Raul's 1998 Accord Coupe V6

love that you rep'd the wheels...you paint them?

haha yeah man, they are painted gun metal. I couldnt afford wheels. Still cant, but looking for some cheap 01-03 TL or CL-S rims.

On the side note, there will be some updates very soon. Stay tuned:aznrun:

drey

Reaction score

raul, :seewhatyoudid:
DSC00027.jpg

keep trying

Vlad02coupe

Reaction score

Thanks man, your ride is lookin real nice. My rims are painted same color as yours except i got the 4 lug i know BOOO lol but where did you get the film for the back light? I want to do the same thing to mine so bad i just havent had luck with the auto stores in my area... non of em carry it

Raul

Reaction score

Thanks man, your ride is lookin real nice. My rims are painted same color as yours except i got the 4 lug i know BOOO lol but where did you get the film for the back light? I want to do the same thing to mine so bad i just havent had luck with the auto stores in my area... non of em carry it
4 lug is cool, less hassle to take off the wheel :p. The rear midsection has been painted black actually. Its not even mine. A friend of mine (jegz2k7 here) gave it to me cuz he got a CF trunk.

i hate woodgrain, but for some odd reason, i think yours looks awsome.

Raul

Reaction score

small update:
removed gay LED strips from side mirrors
finished & installed my retrofit

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Retro looks great Raul, they look clean! Looks like nice output too, how'd your cutoff turn out?

Raul

Reaction score

Retro looks great Raul, they look clean! Looks like nice output too, how'd your cutoff turn out?

passenger side cutoff is great. The driver side is kinda crooked (points little more to left). Overall very happy with the result. Could have been better but dont wana complain on a budget retro:squintrun:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I admire you attempted one, I don't have the patience or the time to do one. It would take me a long time and I'd lose interest I'm sure lol.

What are the projectors, and what shrouds did you start with?

Raul

Reaction score

I admire you attempted one, I don't have the patience or the time to do one. It would take me a long time and I'd lose interest I'm sure lol.

What are the projectors, and what shrouds did you start with?

Chris it would take you less time than me cuz you take off the bumper in 5 minutes! I used 2.5" valeos that I bought off HIDplanet forums. They came with custom cutoff shield and clear lenses. The shrouds are custom made by a veteran TAC retrofit guru Ken (Racing Gear).

Back