Raul's 1998 Accord Coupe V6 [Retired]

hunt98accord

Reaction score
Re: Raul's 1998 Accord Coupe V6 [Winter Mode]

Well I like my twins interior allot better then mine.:hihi: I see your looking at a 6 speed i'm buying parts for it now. can't wait to have real torque!

Anyways car looks great man a good inspiration!

soobi

Reaction score

ill car man,
but yo what u say about low car in winter. does it runs around without gettin stuck. does lip pull too much snow. im tryna get around 2 in drop and coilovers too expensive, so would u say 1.7 F and 1.5 R, will be decent for all season

Raul

Reaction score

ill car man,
but yo what u say about low car in winter. does it runs around without gettin stuck. does lip pull too much snow. im tryna get around 2 in drop and coilovers too expensive, so would u say 1.7 F and 1.5 R, will be decent for all season

haha thanks for the bump, back from the dead!:run:

It ran fine when i was slammed, thanks to good winter tires. It was bad when i was on 1.7" and 1.5" drop because i had all season tires. Its a decent drop but in the long run you might want go lower. Save up and get coilovers! Do it once, do it right!

Yes, the lip pulls a lot of snow but its all good :)

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score

looks like the fitment is a little off on the front lip is it just because thats the replica fitment or maybe you didnt use the right hardware? Its higher in the middle where it meets the lower grill than on the sides not sure if im the only one who noticed it.

Raul

Reaction score

looks like the fitment is a little off on the front lip is it just because thats the replica fitment or maybe you didnt use the right hardware? Its higher in the middle where it meets the lower grill than on the sides not sure if im the only one who noticed it.

I think it is like that cuz it is a replica! The oem one is bigger in the middle, I believe. This lip has served me well and if anyone is interested in buying it, i will sell it :)

*I do have the original oem lip now but it needs work*

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score

Perfect setup man. Thats exactly how I want mine to look. I did my tails just like you. I think it really gets people double-taking at night. lol.

Raul

Reaction score

Perfect setup man. Thats exactly how I want mine to look. I did my tails just like you. I think it really gets people double-taking at night. lol.

Yeah man, LEDs ftw!

Nice your ride is cleannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D

Thanks bro....still debating if i should fix the rust or let it grow till my car is dead and i have enough funds to pick an 2002 coupe (probably red or blue)

Back