Raymond Neice Photography

kn0x47

Reaction score
awesome work raymond. there's no longer any multiple shadows from the flashes or flash reflections on the cars. tips? haha

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ray Ray, you're killing it down there!

Awesome to see you have really been putting in great work with your photography.

Glad you have had some opportunities to do what you love.

Appreciate you sharing the pics.

Raymond

Reaction score
awesome work raymond. there's no longer any multiple shadows from the flashes or flash reflections on the cars. tips? haha
Thanks. Multiple exposures sometimes...
haha yeah man, i've been on horizon though. i played 4 the other day and it was a completely different game...i've gotten too used to horizon and it's lack of realistic feel :sad: haha.
lol forreal, it took me a bit to get used to Horizon. I freakin love the edm soundtrack though. Game is perfect for me
Ray Ray, you're killing it down there!

Awesome to see you have really been putting in great work with your photography.

Glad you have had some opportunities to do what you love.

Appreciate you sharing the pics.
Thanks dude, really appreciate the compliments. :)

Raymond

Reaction score
So I had the pleasure of shooting a new Aventador for a local luxury rental car company:

8475522747_b97d53577d_b.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^:jawdrop:

Ah yes, that DB9 was awesome. Perfect 007 look. You should see it now, the owner came back and had different side skirts and a vented hood put on. It looks insane, I should be reshooting it soon.

As for the job, just years of shooting for various companies and occasional magazines, meeting the right people, posting online, etc etc. I shot for Strasse Forged wheels for the longest amount of time, eventually had Vossen wheels contact me about shooting for them sometimes when their photographer (friend of mine) gets too swamped with work. So one of the shoots I was doing for Vossen just happened to be the owner of Exclusive's Mercedes that he had just finished for his son. Met with him at the location I chose, we got along well, exchanged info, and within the week he called me in for a meeting. Started shooting cars for him 2-3 times a week back in September and they eventually asked if I'd like a full time position starting in January. Couldn't say no!

And the locations, I choose them 95% of the time. I've been shooting for so long that I know tons of good locations locally to choose from, and how to use them in different angles/times of day where it doesn't end up repetitive. But I still like to drive around every so often, location scouting, because there's always new places to be found!

I don't suppose when you go location scouting, that you are driving a car you're going to be shooting? haha j/k I'm sure you always have the spot picked out before you pick up the car. Do the owners ever come with you? Or do you just pick up the car and off you go. Your job must carry some heavy insurance haha.

So awesome how this opportunity came to you. Must've been an amazing experience. I get jealous reading that, but I am genuinely happy for you haha.

In for next shoot of that DB9.

Raymond

Reaction score
^:jawdrop:

I don't suppose when you go location scouting, that you are driving a car you're going to be shooting? haha j/k I'm sure you always have the spot picked out before you pick up the car. Do the owners ever come with you? Or do you just pick up the car and off you go. Your job must carry some heavy insurance haha.

So awesome how this opportunity came to you. Must've been an amazing experience. I get jealous reading that, but I am genuinely happy for you haha.

In for next shoot of that DB9.

Really appreciate the kind words man. I do 99% of my location scouting in my personal cars because I don't like driving the cars more than I have to. Only times I end up having to drive a car around looking for a spot is when the first location I had in mind didn't work out. Like if I get kicked out for trespassing, or there's cars parked where I was planning to shoot. Sometimes I get thrown little curve balls like that, but not too often.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ray, is all your shooting done in and around Miami, or do you travel out of state as well?

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Wow Raymond. Wow.

I just got a camera and I kin of want to quit now. :lawl: These cars are great already but you showcase them properly. Thanks for sharing!

Raymond

Reaction score
Link to Feature

Hadn't shot anything for Canibeat in a while, so it was nice to be able to provide coverage of this event for the site. :)

If you'd like to see more of my work, feel free to check me out on Facebook or Instagram. Thanks!

Back