Rear License Plate Light

Lucid

Reaction score
My plate light has never worked. I've only got pulled over for it once and all I got was a warning. That was like 3 years ago. After I got the warning I changed the bulb and it still never came on so I guess I got a wiring problem some were.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=90226&highlight=license+plate+light

DSC00134.jpg

IcyAccord

Reaction score
Me and tek, have CCFL. They're uber bright if you ask me. Look a lot better than LEDs too.

01exv6

Reaction score
RussianRed which led did you get from superbrightleds.com?

1) Yeah I'll post one up, if you answer how your headlights turned out!! Didn't you blackhouse them???!!! Or did you forget about the post.

2) Do a search immediately when you have a question, before posting. I did a search on "license plate led" and this was among the first 5 results!!! This topic has been covered numerous times.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4066&highlight=license+plate+led&page=2

This is a picture of my LED now:
img2028mx6.jpg

This is a picture of my stock halogen bulb, which is much yellower (to compare):
rearsv6.jpg

I have a 1 superwhite LED in mine. The one (1) LED consists of a cluster of 4 directional led's, with a luxeon in the middle from www.superbrightleds.com

I think there is no reason for a huge fancy "licence plate" lighting setup anyways... what, do you want the cops to see your digits better?? I just like the natural blue color that the LED gives off better than halogen, supporting MikeyMike's statement from a previous post on this topic... even though it may not be the brightest.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
01exv6 I got the $3-$4 led with a luxeon in the middle, and 4 directional led's on the sides, pointing in diff directions. All angles covered.

Latest posts

Back