Rear Speaker

JSato

Reaction score
Who's replaced the back speakers? the 8's i believe? i was thinking about getting 2 p1 rockford 8's to replace them. and then some 12's but what do you think? two different types of bass

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
You REALLLLLLYYY need to search before posting things. They're 6X9's and the majority of us that like SQ don't even have rears.

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
if your looking to put in 12"s, your going to need to box them and put them in your trunk space....unless you can somehow find i way to fit a 12 inch woofer into the stock enclosure..?

As for the bass, 8"s hit mids and mid-lows, but not near as low + hard as 12's. Just make sure if you do invest in those, make sure you have a decent amp...dont lowball there...

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
8" woofers will require cutting into the rear deck. If you really want some decent midbasses back there, it's gonna be 6" woofers.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
run components up front, coaxials in the back deck, and subs in the trunk. i cant see subs being mounted to the rear deck sounding good at all unless there in an enclosure

JSato

Reaction score
You REALLLLLLYYY need to search before posting things. They're 6X9's and the majority of us that like SQ don't even have rears.

you go out of your way to post this on mine when im asking opinions. I do search haha okay? I had 2 rockford 10's in my trunk until they got stollen so yeah im not new to system, but i just wanted to ask other accord owners if they replaced those speakers, but thanks for the input everybody.

tunerbum147

Reaction score
thats alot of modification to put 10's in the back. and once you cut its pretty hard to go back. would be interesting to see how it would turn out and sound.

JSato

Reaction score
thats alot of modification to put 10's in the back. and once you cut its pretty hard to go back. would be interesting to see how it would turn out and sound.

i had them in a box haha
but i know what you mean and i think it would sound good

Back