RedlineAccord's 2001 Accord coupe EX w/ club member's turbo S2000 (56k)

RedlineAccord

Reaction score
Oh, and for the record, the TYC projector headlights I got were crap. I was surprised. I thought TYC was really good for stuff like that. They fog up like crazy and the light output is horrrible. Its also impossible to aim and readjust the left one cause of something directly behind the headlight which prevents you from getting a screwdriver behind there. You'd have to take the headlight out just to replace the damn bulb, unless anyone can tell me an easier way to do it...?

xluben

Reaction score
i've had no problems with my tyc's at all.

do you have a 4cyl or v6?

i have a 4cyl with SRI (so, stock airbox/resonator removed), and i can adjust both sides easily with a full-size screw driver.

RedlineAccord

Reaction score
I have the 4 cylinder. I'd have to take a pic of it, but I dont know what it is that sits in back of the headlight. I guess I've had bad luck with stuff. I got a bad hood from Extreme Dimensions (and I was at school, so instead of sending it back my bodyshop guy just did a LOT of work on it refiberglassing it and stuff to make it look decent), bad set of headers from Megan Racing (the welds/pipes popped off the flange bolted onto the engine block, and the downpipe/flex-joint was leaking a lot too), bad test pipe from Megan Racing (something is rattling inside and the retards put the hole for the O2 sensor far away from the original spot, AND pointing down of all places... so if I did extend the wire for the O2 sensor it would be nearly touching the ground once screwed in). The car is also a magnet for accidents, as I've been hit god knows how many times. I'm getting the front and rear bumpers repainted soon hopefully. There were some scratches and paint chips that were photoshopped out. haha

SilverS2k

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
2nd last pix is nice!! fish-eye lens ftw!! :rock:

I took the pictures (I own the s2k) so I figured I clarify, it wasn't a fish eye lense, its actually a Sigma 12-22mm "ultra wide zoom lens" to be exact on a canon rebel XT dSLR camera. Thanks for the comments on the pictures, always great to hear people like them :thumbsup:

Back