Reputable Engine sources

jaxaccord

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this in, but, I am looking into finally performing the H22 swap and auto to manual swap, my tranny is starting to slip, and the F23 is needed some love too, and my plan is to do the motor and trans swap, and then hold on the F23 and build it for turbo...so, I live in Jax Fla, so any florida who know of solid dealers let me know, and for anyone else that can lead me to a good dealer that would be awesome...if this is not the right post, I can delete and post it in the right location...thanks guys...I am enjoying being part of the 6GA group...catch ya laters...

iHazSnail

Reaction score
sounds like a waste of money to me.
if i were you, i'd buy a core thats like ~$500, send it out to be build, and then install it when its done and ready.
throwing one motor in and then swapping it out again sounds sorta redundant to me.

Mojeans69

Reaction score
If anything I would build the H22...u know wat they say 2 cams r better than 1..:rofl:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
hit up racejax.com for locals selling h22's. im sure a few of them would see theirs in these desperate times. if you have the money, go all out for a jdm h22a from HMotorsports. have had nothing but good things from steve.

if you want to just build the f23 for boost, i'll sell my spare f23 block

iHazSnail

Reaction score
but i still say whats the point of doing two swaps?

mxjoe388

Reaction score
hey badger y does ur sig say BEAVERtype racing?u like them bushy beavers dont ya.lol. o and y dont u build the h22 then swap it in.

jaxaccord

Reaction score
but i still say whats the point of doing two swaps?

hey, yeah I understand your point, however, I wouldn't be doing the swap twice, I am going to be using the H22 in my car, and help rebuild my F23 for a buddy...so I guess I should have clarified...so only one swap..lo siento guys..

anyways, I appreciate the comments, Badger I will look into the site you suggested...i'll keep you up to speed as how things go...my tranny has been okay since saturday when I did the fluid change out, hopefully it will last till i can swap everything out...

Back