Retrofit Club

trevendous03

Reaction score
Thanks!! I really dig your cutoff btw. My cutoff needs some help. Mainly I just need to raise the passenger side.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
The cutoff could be better on mine, might look into a custom shield down the road, but the color is amazing, especially when I see the blue bouncing off a speed limit sign.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i guess i need to update this again...will do it when i have some more time

but i also love the cutoff bouncing off signs....it makes me smile :D

turbocayenne

Reaction score
Okay retrofit people, i need some input. Currently i have e55 projectors as my first retrofit, but i want to upgrade to a better projector now. I've heard about the Rx350 projectors with TSX or FX clear lens are the most under-rated projectors now. I heard the output and the cut-off is better than TSX with clear lens.
Can someone give me input on this please.

Thanks

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Pick up a pair of FX-R's then from the Retrofit Source, the FX-R's are actually better than the OEM FX's from the pics I've seen, plus they're designed to be used by retrofitters. I'm planning on doing a bixenon retro some time within the next year. BTW, how did you manage to fit the E55's in your housing?!? Aren't they huge?

turbocayenne

Reaction score
so you're saying that FX-R's lens are better that TSX-R's lens?????
I don't know about the e55 projectors cuz it was jae's old retrofit that i bought...

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
so you're saying that FX-R's lens are better that TSX-R's lens?????

I'm saying that the FX-R projectors in total are better than the TSX-R projectors, including the lenses. Check out the projector comparison thread on HIDPlanet. The FX-R's fill out better from the cutoff down than the TSX and the S2K's. Sure the S2K's are wide, but only by a little bit and they don't light as fully as the FX-R's (you can check out this comparison thread for the OEM S2K vs FX-R pics). And hey bdeitmeyer, what's the evil laugh for? What do you have planned oh evil genius -nudge nudge-

Back