Retrofit..FIRsT TIMEE!

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
thanks i appreciate it.. now i have to do the other one. kinda busy today. ill get back to all you guys soon with an update. i hope the alignment isnt as hard as i heard it was.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
^ if that fx35 fit let me know..i got a pair of fx35 & tsx laying around which i could swap lens from..and do a retro from it..

bluiezaccord the headlight look good ..have you ever think of making ur sig picture combin into 1 soo it doesnt take much loading time just to view some post..

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
bluiezaccord the headlight look good ..have you ever think of making ur sig picture combin into 1 soo it doesnt take much loading time just to view some post..

yea no kidding, im pretty sure the tallest that your sig can be is 150 pixels....not 341 twice

AV_SICK

Reaction score
i cant find any lenses to swap on my fx35 projectors unless someone has a set laying around let me know

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
i was bored and wanted to see how the lights turned out.. does this look how it is supposed to be??

IMG_2954.jpg

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i cant find any lenses to swap on my fx35 projectors unless someone has a set laying around let me know

took me a little while to find some, ryan ended up selling me a set :D

i guess check out ebay, or go to hidplanet..they usually have stuff like that for sale..

do you have the frosted or clear FX lense??

Back