RF 3 Sixty Opinions

bliss_creator

Reaction score
Has anyone here have the rockford fosgate 3sixty.1 or 3sixty.2 on their audio equipment? Or any other sound processor?
Or any other personal preference?

I would like some opinions of them . Thanks

Edit: Also I dont want the Alpine as I dont have a Alpine HU, if the imprint will work with any other HU, will it be worth a try? I have a pioneer Deh-P610BT HU.

Last edited:

eggyhustles

Reaction score
sell the pioneer and pick up a 9887

why spend 450 on an external processor when u can spend it on a new hu?

bliss_creator

Reaction score
Well I wanted to keep the pioneer HU, and make some additions to the car, thats why i wanted to go this route, are there any other sound processors that can be recommended? I saw a JL audio CL441 DSP, any other suggestions or opinions, or just drop this whole idea? Basically I am trying to add a center channel speaker and i have a mix of active and passive crossovers in the car, so before the whole thing is finished I wanted to see about getting this or just be satisfied with what I got. Thanks for the input

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
whoaaaaaaaa adding a center channel? you've got more to do than just slap parts in the car...aka...research.

first things first would be to ditch the passive crossovers, go active, and get a unit that can do time alignment and has EQ capabilities. protip: there are headunits cheaper than the 3sixty that can do all that.

i would highly advice against putting in a center channel unless you:
1. have the rest of the system locked down
2. dont mind if it sounds like **** when finished
3. are prepared to spend lots of time and money

it aint easy. theres a reason why you never see them done, short of OEM luxury systems or elaborate show cars.

PaulD

Reaction score
whoaaaaaaaa adding a center channel? you've got more to do than just slap parts in the car...aka...research.

first things first would be to ditch the passive crossovers, go active, and get a unit that can do time alignment and has EQ capabilities. protip: there are headunits cheaper than the 3sixty that can do all that.

i would highly advice against putting in a center channel unless you:
1. have the rest of the system locked down
2. dont mind if it sounds like **** when finished
3. are prepared to spend lots of time and money

it aint easy. theres a reason why you never see them done, short of OEM luxury systems or elaborate show cars.

Where did all the center channel stuff come from ? I do not see any post in this thread even mentioning it (other than yours).

3sixty is pricey and has it quirks

bliss_creator

Reaction score
Well I wanted to keep the pioneer HU, and make some additions to the car, thats why i wanted to go this route, are there any other sound processors that can be recommended? I saw a JL audio CL441 DSP, any other suggestions or opinions, or just drop this whole idea? Basically I am trying to add a center channel speaker and i have a mix of active and passive crossovers in the car, so before the whole thing is finished I wanted to see about getting this or just be satisfied with what I got. Thanks for the input

Quirks like how? I know they are pricey, but is it worth it?

PaulD

Reaction score
how the heck did I read that 3 times and not see it ?

Oh well, Ryan is correct - they are a major PITA to install tune and get right. You can get pretty much the same result with T/A and well positioned speakers.

Back