RIP LoveLee's '02 coupe...

LoveLee

Reaction score
dont remind me. i just want to sit around an sulk.

i dont even want to go to school so u know something is wrong :( i just feel like crying.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
It's alright Leeann, you'll get a new car that you'll love just as much if not more, and things will be all better!!

Blackhawk

Reaction score
OMG LeeAnn!!! Glad you are okay!!! Paople cannot effing drive nowadays! Cars are just a material thing and it's your good health that matters, so don't let it get to you psycologically. It's sad to see a project go away but you can just build a new one now :)

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
holy ****, i'm glad you're alright leeann. wtf, and you had me nominate your for ROTM...AUTOMATIC WIN!!!

Raymond

Reaction score
Took most of the parts off today, only thing I'm leaving aftermarket wise are teh springs because we threw out the stock ones a few weeks ago when we were cleaning out shed outside. Plus the front strut is bent anyways so it would have been a bitch to do it regardless.

Thanks for all the kind words though guys.

Raymond

Reaction score
lol all she had is the Mugen front lip and painted stock sides... same set-up I've got on my car. I really need to update my sig lol

FlipStylie

Reaction score
Wow, this brings back shadows of how I lost my audi. The most important thing is that you can walk away. So happy to hear you are ok LeeAnn. Ultimately, no matter what you drive, the best thing it can do for you is keep you safe when you need to be kept safe, and in that respect you accord did it's job faithfully.

My heart goes out to you and if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask. :sad:

LoveLee

Reaction score
u guys really are great people, im so lucky to have made good friends here.

lol we can put a bandaide on my sig or something. :(

Back