RIP LoveLee's '02 coupe...

pattywak

Reaction score
Man, I'm sorry about the loss. But I am glad you are okay!
When I went through my hit-and-run incident, I felt empty inside, but nothing to the magnitude that you must be feeling.
Just know the 6GA community is here for you, and keep your head up. Things will get better.

nexTOme

Reaction score
like i said on facebook.....hope you feel better.

it really sucks to be in accident....i couldnt get up next day when i got into accident.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
OMG LeeAnn. I'm so glad you're okay and can't believe that happened. Asshole drivers, especially in Miami. You definitely need to get another 6thgen :hihi: MT.

Make sure you sue their pants off.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
all tht matters is tht leeann is fine and alive :beer:

cars can be replaced, but not true friends :thumbsup:

pinkee334

Reaction score
Sorry about your loss, at least it wasn't you that was lost. You'll bounce back in no time. Again, I'm super sorry. :sad:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I know i already commented but thank god you were in a honda. That could have been tragic by the looks of it in a lesser car.

Second thought. I hate SUV's. Look at your car and the GMC. People around here always say they feel more save. Yes, because if you hit a normal car, you destroy it. My friend rear ended a civic in his Silverado. He totaled that car and had to replace his bumper (for cosmetic reasons).

I'm glad you are safe, your accord will be missed. Thank god that you won't be missed. Good luck on the new car search.

LoveLee

Reaction score
ive always wanted a TL and now is my chance, but new 04's are a little out of my price range which really sucks.

i always had this idea that in about 2 years i would have passed down my car to my little sister and i would have gotten something brand new, something i really wanted. but to have my car taken from me earlier than planned, i just dont know what to do.

if i get TL i wont want another car for a very long time, but then ill have to finance part of the cost.

ive found a couple 2002 white coupes in my area. one of them is an SE 4cyl (like MY BABY) but it has 87k miles, price tag $6,995. then there is an 02 AV6 coupe , not sure about the miles i forgot but it definitely less than 100k (i wont consider a car over 100k) and it price tag is at 10k. if i get the AV6 ill have to finance at least 3 or 4 thousand. Now the 04 TL's price tag is 15k and i would have to finance 5 or 6 thousand.

i dont know what to do, and its really up to my parents and how much they are willing to spend.

tnguyen600

Reaction score
Sorry about your car..you dont fail anymore.

I've always had the mentality where if i want something than i'll get it. I won't settle for anything less. In your situation, you really want a TL.

Get it. As my boy would say...Time for Change.

If you get the accord, you'd have to finance three or four grand...however if you get the TL, you'd still have to finance but only like two or three more grand. Which spread over x amount of months isn't that bad. If you get the accord, how long is that going to last you as opposed to a 2004 TL?

After I graduate I plan to get a Lexus IS-F lol Assuming i land a job at Vanguard or JP Morgan as a risk analyst

My philosophy...money comes and goes. As long as you have a steady job and a boytoy/parents (to help if you get behind a month or so) than you'll be aite. lol

Nonetheless, good luck.

LoveLee

Reaction score
yeah i know, a TL would really make me happy. but every time i look at my car in front of my house i break down and cry. all i can think of is i really want it back.

6thgen coupe vs TL sedan. i love the TL but sometimes i think its too big for me, more than i need. and the coupes are so sleek looking.

as justin would say "DAMN WOMAN, DOESNT KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS" lol.

oh and yes, i have already figured out an approximation for the new payments on both cars. i just wish i could get a better job so i dont have to rely on my parents, i would definitely get the TL.

i think one day ill have a 6thgen again, when im older and it can be my project car, kinda like danny.

i really just dont know what i want. ill have to look at some cars and see how i feel when i see/sit/drive them. im really going for the love at first sight thing.

Back