Rip :'(

white beauty

Reaction score
damn man that sucks, but its good that ur alright, i would have killed that bitch, i hate miami driving, its horrible

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
That's fukcing horrible man.. I'm so sorry to see that bro. Well your hood is ok, you won't need that repaired if you do decide to repair your car. You shouldn't need to invest a penny into this, i hope it all gets covered. I hate incompetent drivers - I want to murder them with a bazooka while passing them - like fucn RONIN.

Good luck, please let us know how this turns out - glad you're ok.

[email protected].

Reaction score
I say like Raymond; make sure they know what kind of money you had into it. If they wanna total it (which they will) and they peg it at say, 6 grand, you need to squeeze 'em for whatever the mods were worth. When my ex totaled our '98 Civic, they were going to give us $7,600. I said, "Yeah, but it had this, that, and the other thing," and I worked them up to $9K. If you go and strip stuff off and try to sell your mods, you'll get squat for them. You're better off playing hardball, and telling the other insurance company, "This is what the car was worth, and this is what you're giving me for it." If they get ****ty with you, get your insurance agent involved. You pay their salaries, make them work for you.

It all sucks man, but you do have a lot to be thankful for. We've all seen people busted up and in the hospital on smaller wrecks than that.

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
omfg fail. was she asian? i dont mean to be rasict (im asian too) lololol

but yea dude.. seems like a total loss... get another accord! lol :D

nyknick1015

Reaction score
yea thas bad.... thats looking to hundreds to thousands to repair unless the insurance covers it... I know repairing the top is a good $1k+ hit... thats not something you can take off liek a door or something... that happened to my uncle and they had to cut, the roof metal in half and remold it and weld it in... it didnt even come out properly... its not like u can get a new roof

good luck man

JDMaccord2K

Reaction score
yeah, im pretty sure theyre gonna call it a total loss... the search for a new car begins D:
lol no the women wasnt asian
and the dude with no shirt was the passenger, we were skating b4 the accident ;[

Back