Rip :'(

DrocCa89

Reaction score
dang feel bad for da car man...thas all da lady got i wouldve been pissed off demanding more! ma friend got rear ended and there was barely any damage but da insurance said it was a total loss so you never know what they will say

lwlba

Reaction score
dang ouch man.. ifeel bad for you. just today someone almost hit me just like that! lucky for me i was able to brake in time... but dam shizzz like this is so sad..

MikeyMike

Reaction score
if they total it, try to produce receits of everything you have in it, otherwise they either wont pay, or will pay what they feel its worth.

like they only paid me 100 for my front lip which is $200, and $2000 for my tranny which was 4500 w/o extra parts (i didnt have it in yet, but i said i did and has a receit from acura. I got a total payout of $10,600 for my car 1999 with 110,000 miles. $8800 after salvage/deductible etc

Envision

Reaction score
wow sorry to hear that bro...i just witness my neighbor backed up into my car like in the morning!=( left some scratches...but **** she just drove away it was like nuttin....stupid bitch.

JDMaccord2K

Reaction score
still waiting until the body shop opens tmrw, so they can let me know if it's fixable... ill let you guys know as soon as i do

Back