RR's '99 coupe EX-L

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: RR's 3.2L '99 EX-L Coupe 6MT *4/16 Update*

temporary_zps7ecdde9a.jpg
Now, that's what I wanted to see! Thanx. :) It's the perfect height IMO, and very eye-pleasing... (Lol @ your boss's comment btw.)

DrOwZee

Reaction score

Hey Chris, got any pics from under the car? I was wondering how low the piping sits right out of the box. Is it slammed friendly?

Ccrew95

Reaction score

Magnaflow ftw! How do you have that much drop on it though? I know mine is a 4cyl, but my exhaust sits very low

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Updated w/more pics and mod list.

Aye bro! Love the works. When u roll the rears u can slam it nice
and run a little camber. It will look so clean. I know a photoshoot with
our cars would be nice! Cause we got minty coupes.
I know ur cars fresh, btw would the rear sidemarkers look nice in
clear! To match the fogs. Hmmmm!

Thanks! Yea that’s the idea. I mean it won’t be slammed, but the wheels will look much more at home. These are my dream wheels. :)

Car looks amazing as always. Keeps getting better somehow. Keep it up. In for the side shot too.

Thanks man. There’s a side shot in the OP with other updated pics.

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z453/RackedOut/2C87CEF9-CBA0-4374-86EA-D4902F5096DD-1843-000003356B524851_zps2a6c5678.jpg[IMG]

Again... :lawl:[/QUOTE]

Love the rear so much more now with the lip spoiler, it really changed the dynamic of the back. Lol nice pic.

[quote="Sil2DrV6, post: 996520"]Now, that's what I wanted to see! Thanx. :) It's the perfect height IMO, and very eye-pleasing... (Lol @ your boss's comment btw.)[/QUOTE]

It looks fine as it is in this side shot…but angle shots will look better when it’s a little lower. If you saw it in person you’d see what I mean haha. The wheels have the perfect amount of flushness with the ride height I want to be at. I'm just not quite there yet...

[quote="DrOwZee, post: 996560"]Hey Chris, got any pics from under the car? I was wondering how low the piping sits right out of the box. Is it slammed friendly?[/QUOTE]

I don’t, but I can take some for ya. What do you want to see?

[quote="G'sAccord01, post: 996590"]Car looks good man. Should have kept the spoiler tho[/QUOTE]

The OEM wing? I still have it and the previous trunk in my basement, the combo if it and the roof spoiler was just becoming too much for me though. I wanted to simplify a little bit.

[quote="Ccrew95, post: 996591"]Magnaflow ftw! How do you have that much drop on it though? I know mine is a 4cyl, but my exhaust sits very low[/QUOTE]

Hmm I mean I just used the stock hangers, though I did have to buy a couple different rubber bushings to make sure everything was laid out properly. But the b-pipe is sorta low on these catbacks.

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Re: *4/16 Update* RR's 3.2L '99 EX-L Coupe 6MT

Just wanna see how low the piping hangs especially at the split to the mufflers.

JV6

Reaction score
Re: RR's 3.2L '99 EX-L Coupe 6MT *Wheel update*

I do too, I think they're my favorite OEM Honda wheel. Btw where did you buy your OEM+ sticker from, or which version did you get? I've seen a few, but I only like one or two...some of them are cheesy.

I think I like this one
url

This one is okay
ato026.jpg

Been busy lately, I got the one like this OEM+ but the + is on the top right corner of "M". It was the best one I could find and it stands out a lot. I'll see if i can take pics tmr for close up

Back