RSX steering wheel INSTALLED.

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys. I'm doing the best I can to figure out how to get rid of the acura symbol.

I highly recomend that everyone get rid of the granny wheel and get something like this. It feels so much more comfortable when turning. The wheel has more girth and is smaller in diameter. Ill try to get some good comparison pics when I write the diy.

Drift

Reaction score
Whats the big deal about getting rid of the Acura badge? Just leave it, it looks fine. :thumbsup:

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
It'll work if you have dual stage airbags (01-02 model) since I'm single stage it won't work., airbags are overated anyway lol. I see it as securing my investment in the steering wheel, if some douche hits me head on or backs into me (actually happened once) ill still have my airbag intact lol.

Cruatchi

Reaction score
Re: RSX steering wheel, should i install?

I installed the wheel last night. Everything was a perfect fit except the airbag connector being the rsx bag is dual stage like you said and my 2000 dx is single stage bag. I'm gonna rock it anyways cause it feels soooooo much better then the stock wheel.

Ill post pics later after work and try to get the diy done today but most likely tomorrow since I have school right after work.

YUP! I'm trying to look for one myself, preferably an EP3 one though, so i'll have the "H"

You got a steal at $80

You can easily get over $300 for that setup. It can be used in 01-02 accords as they are dual stage.

depends where you buy it from i guess cuz not even EP3 wheels go for $300 on ClubRSX.

chasnsx

Reaction score
Even with the Acura logo, I love it. Having recently been in an accident with airbag deployment, I just wish you had a way to resolve the airbag wiring issue.

Back