S.F / Bay Area Meet

Neight

Reaction score
yeah lets do a norcal meet, I jsut skimmed through the thread, um is there a time yet ? SF or San jose is cool with me.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
sup junius!!! i would go, but i would have to crash at ur place :p but nay.... too far for me.... u guys have fun!

btw, how's work?

azn75vtec

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
sup junius!!! i would go, but i would have to crash at ur place :p but nay.... too far for me.... u guys have fun!

btw, how's work?

As long as you can drive, it's not too far man... lol anyways, works great man, if u need n e thing let me know...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
anything? i still want the password to the BOA vault yo :D

i'll think abt it... my friend is going up there this sat or sun, so we'll see ;)

azn75vtec

Reaction score
02blkaccordcpe said:
Ok, I'm gonna be working on Monday, so I'm not gonna be able to make it that day.

Sorry to hear that man, maybe you can come by before or after work for a little bit, just to check out the meet. If you can make it though but don't do it at your expense of being late to work. :-D don't want you to get in trouble... anyways, I hope you can come by for just a min or two.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Is it going down for sure? I have the day free, but i need to make arrangements and get someone to go with me. I have issues, lol

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
azn75vtec said:
Sorry to hear that man, maybe you can come by before or after work for a little bit, just to check out the meet. If you can make it though but don't do it at your expense of being late to work. :-D don't want you to get in trouble... anyways, I hope you can come by for just a min or two.

Yeah, thanks man. If I can make it, even for a little bit, I'll for sure stop by.

Back