S.F / Bay Area Meet

azn75vtec

Reaction score
Ok guys.. My apologies to those of you waiting for me to response.. Been busy getting stuff organize in my room... I'm gonna be waiting at the parking lot at the end of golden gate park before going up the hill to the cliff house, not at the end of the zoo but the other side of the coast. It's bigger parking lot there so people can find parking easy. The cliff house probably going to be busy around lunch time not parking it's gonna be hard. I'll be waiting at the parking lot before the cliff house or after the cliff house depending where you coming from... If anyone need direction, call me
My cell number is 4156238180... Hope to see you guys there.. :-D

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Alright Jun, I'll see if I can give you a call tomorrow when I get off of work. Hopefully I won't be too late.

azn75vtec

Reaction score
cg6boi said:
alright im comin but not leavin my house til like 11am and i live in sacramento

Don't worry, l'll wait for you. If not call me when you're on bay bridge and see where I/we are.... See you tomorrow...

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Jun was sitting around for an hour and a half I think, and nobody showed up. I didn't get off of work til like 3, so I couldn't make it.

azn75vtec

Reaction score
cg6boi said:
......bastards.....jk

I SECOND THAT... LOL... Where the heck was everyone man... I waited like a fool in the parking lot by my self... I was looking around people changing and gettin ready to take the wave, ps: they're guys, so you know how I feel looking around guys changing, I feel like I'm GAY, not a good feeling either, no offense...

So is anyone going to show up next time I plan a meet????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Not taking about you rob, and cg6boi (what's your name anyways?)......

Come on guys, let's come out and hang out....

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
azn75vtec said:
I was looking around people changing and gettin ready to take the wave, ps: they're guys, so you know how I feel looking around guys changing, I feel like I'm GAY
rofl.gif
Jun the voyeur
azn75vtec said:
So is anyone going to show up next time I plan a meet?

I'm down man. Let's set a date and place to meet up.

Latest posts

Back