saddam hanging vid.

minituck04

Reaction score
heres to you saddam
509222546_l.jpg

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i think he got the easy way out.

i would of put him in county lockup and let the homies have fun with him.

minituck04

Reaction score
um yeah he did get the easy way out. maybe like um i forgot what its called. but they make you walk down a row of people and the hit you and stone you and punch you. i would have liked for that to happen to him. vindication at its best. because it was him that hurt people and killed families. and spyder im sorry you feel that way. i certainly with they had a cleaner lookin vid. but hes gone now. GOOD

Spyder

Reaction score
I'm glad he's gone with everything that he did to everyone. All the junk he started. All the people he killed. All the people he held captive in prisons. I just wish I didn't watch a vid of someone getting killed for real. At least it's closure and without a doubt that he is gone.

minituck04

Reaction score
well hell if you dont like that then dont go to www.ogrish.com. that site has alot of firing squads, beheading. sniper shots. accidents automobile and industrial. sick stuff but it opens your eyes to the stuff that goes on in other countries. i watch this beheading on the sidewalk in some middle eastern country where they killed 3 people with a crowd on onlookers. they are def some sick individuals. ill try and find the link if any of you care to watch it. just look in archives then beheadings. youll see pages of this stuff

Back