saddam hanging vid.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Good for that sucka. I don't feel sorry for him. I honestly don't beleive in death for death but he had it coming to him.

minituck04

Reaction score
yeah it does. we are gonna end up scaring spyder. lol. we are some twisted individuals.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
wow, i didn't know i roll with some twisted and sick mofos.
i saw the vid but right when he dropped, i closed the window. i'm not into that stuff, death isn't something i take lightly. i respect it.

and those sites you guys put up...it's sad you know it...haha...do you guys shoot pigeons with slingshots, shoot hampsters with bb guns, and throw rocks at ricers?

minituck04

Reaction score
i want to laff at the fact that you closed the window as soon as he dropped, but i do respect the fact that you dont like that kinda stuff. i dont really bother me. ive seen classmates dye infront of me from drivebys. you didnt miss anything. its not like he was swaying. the sucky part bout hangings is that as soon as you drop your neck breaks. then you suffocate. if the rope breaks well then in countries like that they wont shoot you. htey just slit your throat and let you bleed out. and i dont watch them cuz i eat pig hearts on my free time. but to open my eyes to what else is out there. and be thankful i dont live in a country like that. but if an animal gets in my way im running his *** over. **** swerving and wreckin my car. his *** is grass. im sure you saw that insurance commericial with the two squirrels.

ktz_04

Reaction score
exactly what i was thinking when i was watching the clip.. someones's in BIG TROUBLE....

clicky

Back