sayjaibao54's 1999 Accord EX (update 4/20/2013)

sayjaibao54

Reaction score
Re: sayjaibao54's 1999 Accord EX (update 5/7/2012)

Car looks great with the new setup.

Is the finished version of the rotors the same ones, or did you just get a whole new set of rotors?

the finished version of the rotors (except one which was out of spec) is exactly the same as the ones i pulled off the 5 lug knuckles. i just painted them, buffed off the face, and resurfaced them. looks OEM :D i also lightly sanded and painted the caliper and caliper brackets.

as for the out of spec rotor, i bought an aftermarket rotor (cuz im cheap like that :D)

Elite1JDM

Reaction score

Sucks to hear about the gouge on the side door, but stuff happens driving on l.a roads and anywhere! Your car is clean and i like the rpf1's alot. A 215-45 would of looked alot beefier but wheels still look good. And good job on the 5 lug conversion, it came out clean yo!:thumbsup:

sayjaibao54

Reaction score

Sucks to hear about the gouge on the side door, but stuff happens driving on l.a roads and anywhere! Your car is clean and i like the rpf1's alot. A 215-45 would of looked alot beefier but wheels still look good. And good job on the 5 lug conversion, it came out clean yo!:thumbsup:

thanks!! i got my car back from the body shop today...looks like it never happened. i also had them paint the mirror (peeling paint) and front bumper (curbed it -_-). 45s are the next tires imma be getting next :)

sayjaibao54

Reaction score

got me a new shifter :)

0522121331.jpg

just gotta get another shift boot (possibly ITR with red stitching?) and get a short shifter. with the handle, the shifter's way up there...feels unnatural

hopefully audio equipment will soon follow....fixing door ate a good size chunk of audio $$. 6GA swag will be within the next week or so...gotta hit DarkSideAccord up for them decals!

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score

99acc.jpg

Another fine example of a drop being the first thing to do, even on stock wheels.

sayjaibao54

Reaction score

Hey fellow 6th-Gen-ers! I've been missing for quite a while from this forum due to lack of time and lack of money >.<

but the good news is TAX SEASON IS HERE!! and i got a refund this year so, of course, the money is going to straight to my 6th gen!

-First thing i bought is a OEM Cat converter (mine was rattling and clanging around under car, sounded ghetto so i hollowed it), now it doesn't burn my nose to roll around with windows down

-Second thing is I will be gettin a headunit this year! tired of rockin that old OEM headunit, nothing wrong, just wanted something new

Pics of everything will be coming soon!

P.S. This past month, my sister's 5thgen Acc coupe (EX 4cyl 4AT) went out sooo we went car shopping. In the end, we bought her a 6th Gen Acc coupe (EX 4cyl 5MT!!). Pics will be up soon as well! Stay tuned 6th gen!

Latest posts

Back