ScrapnAV6s SSM CG6

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: SlepnAV6s 02 sedan 6 bangerrr

Welcome. SS FTW!

More of a drop is always good, but it's a good start. +1 on doing some research on a coilover setup.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

skunk2 used to make sleeve types for our cars, but they stopped, you might be able to find a used set. ground control still does i think, probably the only company left that does. theres a big selection of full coilovers now for us, that are actually very affordable. theres nothing wrong with coilover seeves, and especially not full coilovers. what have you heard about them?

scrapnav6

Reaction score

the only thing that i heard is that it has a rough ride but u get that pretty much whenever stiffen up the suspension.. epically if u hav coilovers and i looked into ground control also but they are more the double the price of dropzove but it would be a good investment

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

Just remember.....there is a reason they are two times the price......you get what you pay for. Don't cheap out, especially when it comes to suspension.

hirichard

Reaction score

i think skunk2 sleeves are great if you want decent sleeves..:lolrun:

oh and welcome btw you're off to a good start

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score

Just remember.....there is a reason they are two times the price......you get what you pay for. Don't cheap out, especially when it comes to suspension.

couldnt have said it better myself. thats like a 6GA motto for suspension, lol. yea i heard dropzone coilovers suck. but the car looks good right now.

Back