sea foam

whatsvtec

Reaction score
hahaha too many but none of the other treads had the info i needed. but yeah car runs amazing for miles it has other then i need a clutch within the next 10k(orignal clutch at 171k lols) but ill try to make a vid today if im up 2 it

whatsvtec

Reaction score
ok so i sea foamed today and now my check engine light is on, will it go off on its own or do i have to get it reset?

thejameshimself

Reaction score
take it to autozone (or equivalent car place) they can tell you what the code means and reset it

whatsvtec

Reaction score
gotcha so should i just reset my ecu cause im sure there's no real problem it just came on once i pulled of break booster house/ vacuum thing

thejameshimself

Reaction score
It's your car - you're the boss, applesauce.

(I'm not sure what's the best way - I have a scan tool that clears codes for me so I've never had to worry about it)

Last edited:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Don't even bother reading the code dude. Is your car the low emission model? Just reset your battery and if it comes back on,get the code checked out. I'm sure it's just because your car either misfired for a sec or the smoke was read by your O2 sensor. All of this because of the seafoam treatment.

Last edited:
Back