Seat Problems!

blackaccord69

Reaction score
hey anyone know where the power plug from the power seats go to ? i know it runs up the side to a gray plug but then it gets lost behind the dash, anyone know where it goes to?

Neight

Reaction score
speaking of seat guys, have anyone ever swapped 98 for 02 seats? I know 00-02 accords have the "side air bags" But are the air bags on the sides or in the seats itself?

klee

Reaction score
Neight said:
speaking of seat guys, have anyone ever swapped 98 for 02 seats? I know 00-02 accords have the "side air bags" But are the air bags on the sides or in the seats itself?

On the sides in the pillars. Not in the seats.

Neight

Reaction score
doing a manual to power? I was wondering the same thing. How can I conver 2 prong to three prong? I have a ex with just the power height adjustment. I want to sawp for a full power seat. What parts do i need besides the seats if I am doing a sedan -sedan ex-ex w/ leather?

klee

Reaction score
Neight said:
doing a manual to power? I was wondering the same thing. How can I conver 2 prong to three prong? I have a ex with just the power height adjustment. I want to sawp for a full power seat. What parts do i need besides the seats if I am doing a sedan -sedan ex-ex w/ leather?

You need to locate a seat belt harness with the proper prongs. Try your local Honda junk yard.

Neight

Reaction score
I have a question about the prong difference in the accords. you guys said that the 98 is differnt than the 99? how would I convert it to the 99-02 prongs for the power seat? Where would I find it?

Last edited:

klee

Reaction score
Neight said:
I have a question about the prong difference in the accords. you guys said that the 98 is differnt than the 99? how would I convert it to the 99-02 prongs for the power seat? Where would I find it?

First: You will need the proper seat belt harness

Second: You will need to add that third wire. The problem is I never did a manual to power swap. I've only done manual to manual. I would recommend obtaining a manual to find out where that third wire is running to. I'm sure the LX is already pre-wired it's just a matter of finding it.

blackaccord69

Reaction score
eh i figured it out but i dont think the manual accords are prewired for power seats, i just ran wires to the harness and did it that way, you should be able to hook up any power seat that way

Back