Sedan Grill Options

GaAccord

Reaction score
Ok first off, I searched so if there is already a thread and I couldn't find it, I apologize.

But I have a newb question...What are the options for a different grill on a sedan? I have a 99 sedan and I don't want the stock grill in it, and can't seem to find after market grills for the sedans. Any help?

SilverAggie

Reaction score
There are threads on this somewhere. The sedan grills on the 99 models are not removable. In order to get the removable grill you have to get the 1998- 2000 coupe bumper I do believe. Correct me if I'm wrong someone. I had a 99 Sedan bumper and now have a 2002 Coupe Bumper. Neither of these havet he removable grill and neither does the Sedan from 2001-2002.

Last edited:

GaAccord

Reaction score
So I couldn't change my grill if I wanted to....Thanks, and FML lol.

Left rep, doesn't look like it's showed up yet.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
beavers got a sedan bumper...with a "raven" grille and shaved plate mount...

whatever the brand is...its impossible to find :ugh: a coupe grille doesn't bolt up to the sedan bumper, either...

joshism

Reaction score
The OEM sedan bumpers from Thailand, China, Philippines, Malaysia & Singapore have removable grills. They're 2 inches longer than the coupe's grill. I purchased one of the grills from Hong Kong on Ebay. I've been trying to find the bumper to apply my grill to, but failed. If you have connections overseas, hook a brother up. This is a picture of the grill I purchased for my wife's 98 Accord sedan.

DSC024112.jpg

Back