selling it due to accident

LunaccorD

Reaction score
yeah right not selling it!
I was rear ended Friday morning and going to get a estimate on this crack.
would it be cheaper to do it myself & get the pay out? how much do you think the payout will be?

rearended2_zpscd744402.png

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
A friend of mine got 1400 for something like that on his door. He paid 300 to get it fixed and pocketed the rest :thumbup:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If it were more minor I might pocket the money, but that looks to be somewhat substantial damage. I'd probably get it fixed.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
looks cracked.. prob need to replace the bumper.. u can get an aftermarket one for abt $50-$80 on craigslist if u look around

i'd just pocket everything and leave it if the guy's insurance cuts u a check...

if they're paying directly to the repair shop, just get it fixed

it should come up to abt $400 to fix tht

LunaccorD

Reaction score
She hit me and admitted to her insurance that she was at fault. Her agent called me and said that they will pay to get it fixed or cut me a check. I was wondering if I was going to get less the $500 for it? I took my car a while back to get my bumper painted with my new front lip and they quoted me $800, I'm wondering if they will re-paint the whole bumper or just touch up the spot damaged.?

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Go the most expensive body shop around n get a quote so you could show the ins co. They should b able 2 cut u a check in that amount so u could do whatever's clever w/ the $$$

Back