Should I be worried?

whitegourd

Reaction score
Bought some F&F Type II coilovers. Opened up the box and noticed that they say "Type One" on all four of them. I'm assuming that I actually have the Type Twos because of the adjustment knob on the top. Can someone help me confirm? THx.

2011-09-11100401.jpg

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Tell them that you received type 1s and to pay you the difference because you don't want to pay return shipping :D send them a pic of the label without the knob hahahahahaha aha :icon_gay:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Tell them that you received type 1s and to pay you the difference because you don't want to pay return shipping :D send them a pic of the label without the knob hahahahahaha aha :icon_gay:

Do this!

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
This is what happens When a Chinese factories have workers that don't speak english. This is a simple mistake since they make both type 1s and 2s in the same factory. Plus, the dampening adjustment is hardly noticeable on function and form products. You've definitely got the type 2s

whitegourd

Reaction score
I'm waiting to hear back from the guy I ordered them from. I figure that they are the Type IIs. However, another thing I notieced ... the rear spring rates show up as 6kg (see sticker on pic). Aren't all the Type IIs suppose to come with 8kg? Is there a way to tell on the coils themselves that they are? (It feels like I bought a Superman action figure that came in a Captain America package).

Back