Shrimp on the barbie 2015 - Fall Meet

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Ok I will get the burgers. Ya, but most of the time people stay till around 11:00 to noon. Chris you are more than welcome to come to my house that night and hang out. That goes for any one that gets in the day before.

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Just want to inform everyone that is coming on the road condition on the main road leading into my Subdivision. They are doing some major road work and it is not lowered car friendly at this point. Hopefully by time you all get het here things would be a lot better. There are other ways to my house that are a lot better. I will keep you all informed on the changing conditions. If I see things are not safe for your cars I will provide a alternative route to my house.

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Wanted to let you all know a few more things we can do there is a car show at the Corvette plant and my mom invited every one out to here horse farm for lunch. There is also some good photo opportunity out there to.

Who is bringing the buns for the burgs and brats?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Updated 1st post

26561960.jpg

If I see things are not safe for your cars I will provide a alternative route to my house.

:High 5:

Ill bring the serving materials. Plates, cups, silverware etc...

Added, thanks Evan.

Wanted to let you all know a few more things we can do there is a car show at the Corvette plant and my mom invited every one out to here horse farm for lunch. There is also some good photo opportunity out there to.

That was nice of her. Is it a nice drive getting out there?

I looked up the car show at the plant. Looks like all makes/models are welcome, so maaaaybe we could all show our cars haha
http://www.bgdailynews.com/features...cle_f4d722ac-2329-11e4-b6f6-001a4bcf887a.html

Last edited:

kn0x47

Reaction score

i'll bring the buns too

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Here is the the site to the show. Vettes, Pets & Families Charity Car Show. It is open to everything, $20 to show free look wwwbgacorvetteclub.co20 look under charity show

Back