Side Chick

xci.ed6

Reaction score
It resembles the dark version of my car!

What size are those wheels/tires?

truWarier02

Reaction score
The Accord looks awesome, you took off the rear window visor.

So, what are your plans for the Genesis Coupe?

:coffee:

Thanks man! I had it on for a week then the ends began lifting up so I took it off and redid the double-sided tape. It's been sitting in my room since.

A trunk and front grille rebadge with the Genesis Wing, window tint and clear bra will be done soon... followed by coilovers & wheels, true dual catback, lip kit/rear diffuser, and a couple of other little things in the future. Keeping it simple and clean like my 6GA.

3rd pix supposed to be a rolling shot or are u parked in the middle of the road? :lawl:

so, 2 project cars? balla..... :jealousbow:

You know what... I don't remember :lawl:

Love your sedan, and the perfect example of well executed fitment.

Congrats on the new ride. Which version did you get?

Thanks Chris! Appreciate the compliment.

It's a brand new 2013 3.8 Grand Touring. This is the "1.5 gen" with 348HP (up from 306 the previous year), minor interior redesign, facelift, and new tailights. All black interior with leather upholstery, equipped with push-to-start, sunroof, navi, rear backup sensors, LED DRL, etc. Definitely has a premium feel in the cabin!

2013-Hyundai-Genesis-Coupe-Interior-Black-Accent.jpg

Tail lights look a lot better than the previous year.
2lbowb5.jpg

Beautiful!

Thanks man! Your sedan is too dope...

Congrats on the new ride Davis. The accord still fresh.

Thanks Lemmy! I appreciate all the detailing info you've given me. It'll help me keep the Genesis fresh for years to come.

Looking good bro!!

Thanks!

Looking so slick...

One of my favorite NHBP 6.5gen Sedans!

Wow, I appreciate that so much! Love the OEM+ look you have going on. If there was a 6GA Sport trim back then, your car would be it haha.

love it. I've always thought the sedan looked sexier than the coupe.

:rwerd: Thanks!

Forget that main chick, i want that side chick!
lol

:cheers:

It resembles the dark version of my car!

What size are those wheels/tires?

18x9 +40 with 10mm spacers all around. It needed 8mm in the front to clear the V6 calipers.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Makes no sense to sell the sedan.

It will come in handy more often than you may realize at the time.

Understandibly, you probably discovered the Genesis has more potential than you first realized and you want to extra cash to be able to maximize it's potential.

The 5.0 R-Spec sedan is on my Top 2 for next vehicle purchase.

The Hyundai game is pretty solid, I must say.

truWarier02

Reaction score
I appreciate the advice, Derek. I would love to keep the 6GA but storage is a bit of a problem being that our household has 4 cars and only a 2-car garage with one additional spot outside. If I do keep it, it will be for practicality purposes so I will just raise it to as high as the F2's will go and find me a cheap set of stock wheels.

And yes, I am loving the Gen. Coupe more and more as the days go by. I can't wait 'til I start gathering parts for it.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Understand.

Sucks, cause you put alot of work in to making the sedan a true standout in the 6GA community.

HUGE support for the Genesis Coupe up here, not sure what Forum is running, but alot of pretty impressive rides. Shouldn't be hard to find some inspiration for what to do with it.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words! There are so many great looking sedans on here... but I love the fact that tastefully modded Accords are not dime-a-dozen on the road. Definitely a great feeling when I get thumbs ups on the streets, even from BMW drivers. I get the same feeling with the Genesis though, being that the FR-S/BRZ seems to be the more popular choice around here.

GenCoupe.com is the biggest GC forum, and I just joined a week ago. Not a real big fan of it though, as I am so used to being a part of a more tight-knit community like 6GA.com. I found this great looking red coupe (owner is BluMagic on GC.com and Stanceworks). I would prefer a quad-tips setup over the single-exit blast pipes though...still a beauty nonetheless.

10794294263_7455875eb0_b.jpg

12597714835_83dcbbb837_b.jpg

Back