Sketch o5's 1999 LX sedan 5MT

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: Sketch o5's 99 LX Sedan 5MT

Hey bro, that's quite the shaft on the shifter.. How did you do that, and why?

Also, love the harness bar. What brand is it, and how much did you pay and where?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

Hey bro, that's quite the shaft on the shifter.. How did you do that, and why?

with a lathe, and to make it closer to the steering wheel for spirited sessions.

Also, love the harness bar. What brand is it, and how much did you pay and where?

no name, forgot what i paid, and i got it off of ebay. nrg makes one, but its a lot more expensive, and for using it as a b pillar brace, a no name off ebay works just the same, haha. id still use it for harnesses as well, its pretty damn solid when its installed.​

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

My friend has a very similar brace in his WRX wagon, after boltiing it in it felt like it was welded in - rock solid. I'll have to look into getting one!

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

with a lathe, and to make it closer to the steering wheel for spirited sessions.

if it doesnt cost to much (if you have access to a lathe) could you make me one? i'd pay obviously but i want one of those for ****s and giggles haha

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

i had found that piece of brass bar stock laying around the garage at my dads, so idk the cost since it was all free to me haha. plus i dont go up there too often, so idk when id be able to do it...sorry meng.

****s and gigs is fun, but honestly, its a ***** to use daily lol. i could only stand it for a couple days...with normal driving. if i drove like a maniac 24/7, then ****, that thing would be great haha. i think that picture was the last time i had it on haha.​

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Just sell him yours, or at least call him next time you're up at the garage and have a piece of pipe.. You'd make some money, everyone likes money right haha?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

are you all the way down on those coils?

the rears are. i was gonna go lower, but theyre seized to hell and old as ****...id rather just buy new coils haha. the fronts still got about two inches of thread between the locking collars.

Just sell him yours, or at least call him next time you're up at the garage and have a piece of pipe.. You'd make some money, everyone likes money right haha?

because mine is...well, mine. it also solid brass bar stock, not a pipe ;)

Back