Sky harbor Shoot

jccg5

Reaction score
yea is has drop on h tech for about a week and a half now, i just want it to settle in so bad, i hit speed bump after speed bump, might go lower to s tech thought but dk, s tech give me the look of a boat, the front is more higher then the rear, and yea thank guys, and yea that a OEM headlamp

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
it look like a 2 finger gap or atleast 2 finger and half..when u say u hit speedbumps after another what do you mean?scrapeing it or just dont know how to make it over the speedbumps ?

i recall you say u brought the spring use..i rmemebr you told me that..it should been settling already..it shouldnt be like that...

Last edited:

honda_dude

Reaction score
yea is has drop on h tech for about a week and a half now, i just want it to settle in so bad, i hit speed bump after speed bump, might go lower to s tech thought but dk, s tech give me the look of a boat, the front is more higher then the rear, and yea thank guys, and yea that a OEM headlamp

What kind of low beam and orange bulbs you using in the picture?

jccg5

Reaction score
it look like a 2 finger gap or atleast 2 finger and half..when u say u hit speedbumps after another what do you mean?scrapeing it or just dont know how to make it over the speedbumps ?

i recall you say u brought the spring use..i rmemebr you told me that..it should been settling already..it shouldnt be like that...

is 2 finger all around bro..and actually the springs doesnt ....i measure when i install it ,,and i measure it and it lower a lil bit more...and hit speed bump after speed bump, that mean i wanna get bouncy so the spring can go lower nt scrape it, and is 2 finger all around, and to answer that guy question, i use 4000k H.I.D and stock orange bulb from honda

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
you on oem shocks..keep on doing it and you blow the shiet out of it...your ride is uneven..front is higher then the rear..cant be 2 finger all around...but anyways..i thought u say you order shocks already bro..where is it?hmmm anyways goodluck with your oem shocks..u on H tech..it wont go any lower..you on oem shocks for noob saks..its not lik u on sportline then it be a different story

goodluck on what you got in mind...i dont know what to tell you...all i can say is goodluck because you doing it all the wrong way around...should got coilover or wait it out and do all at once...

deuce

jccg5

Reaction score
oh just wait...dont worry i got something..hehehe...but thank for the look out bro...ill appriciated..

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
actually it looks pretty good man, i like the rims. but i agree with everyone it looks like its sitting a little too high i hope your springs settle in or you get something else to help with the height

jccg5

Reaction score
actually it looks pretty good man, i like the rims. but i agree with everyone it looks like its sitting a little too high i hope your springs settle in or you get something else to help with the height

thank bro..ill appriciated your comment.....yea i just cant wwait any longer and wonder how my car look when it lower

Back