Sleeper Cell's Coupe *56K death trap*

reFR3SH

Reaction score
this is too much godliness to handle.. have to separate the posts dude..

Bax

Reaction score
You know your car's clean when the only thing someone can pick on about it is a radiator cap :lawl:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
It's kind of silly to be complaining about an ARC or Spoon part too lol. Whatever though. My jimmies remain unrustled.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Mr. Red Star,

Your pics... Speechless here...

Has your CG2 became a second car yet? (Recalling you were saying that you might get a Lexsus from your ppl someday.)

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Still my daily at this time. Not sure if I'll end up with my grandma's ES but if I have to buy a new car I've got my eyes set on the TSX wagon. That car looks really good with a moderate drop and some fitted wheels.

vc8zo.jpg

More meatflush than that though. I want something functional for a second car.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^Sounds good to me.

Although it comes with the factory sub, you'll be able to rock yourself with some fat a$$ sound system in this car. (If you choose to do so.)

In fact, I've almost convinced my parents to get this car. Only wish that it came in AWD... for them living in WA.

I used to have a CE1 wagon, and I loved it. Sound system / heavy shoppings / carrying 9 ppl to play 3 on 3 b-ball to the park, etc. (Interestingly, CE1's were the instigator of the wagon boom in Japan. Subie Legacys? Nope, Accord wagons were the one.) I was so sad when Accord wagons became discontinued in US after '97, but they are certainly back. :)

With that said, I do like your mindset.

Last edited:
Back