Small update.. :thumbup:

jeffpanya

Reaction score
i want side pics nowwww ! lol

how flush are they right now? sunken in at all ?

swollen_cu

Reaction score
jeffpanya said:
i want side pics nowwww ! lol

how flush are they right now? sunken in at all ?

Well my front fenders are pulled and I have -2.2 camber front and -3.3 rear. It looks like a little sunk but fitment isn't bad at all.

If I were to get a camber kit, and correct the camber to 0, they'd be really flush with the fenders.

jeffpanya

Reaction score
thanks ! lol, so your all natural camber, how many more inches or mm you think that would make it flush, cuz im thinking of getting these rims, im getting a deal 100 for the rims ! but will be running adapters from 4x114.3 to the 5 lug, which are about 2 inches thick 50 ish mm, so im just wondering if it'll be mexi poke or just that HELLAFLUSH **** lol

swollen_cu

Reaction score
jeffpanya said:
thanks ! lol, so your all natural camber, how many more inches or mm you think that would make it flush, cuz im thinking of getting these rims, im getting a deal 100 for the rims ! but will be running adapters from 4x114.3 to the 5 lug, which are about 2 inches thick 50 ish mm, so im just wondering if it'll be mexi poke or just that HELLAFLUSH **** lol

That'll look Mexi. The offset on these is +45.

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
looks like we can be twins except for the wheels. car looks good with those rims though man. also, how dark is your tint? i've been thinking about getting some soon.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
bluiezaccord said:
looks like we can be twins except for the wheels. car looks good with those rims though man. also, how dark is your tint? i've been thinking about getting some soon.

Haha thanks. I plan on going back to being flush maybe in the spring.

Front and back windows are 35% and the rear windshield is 15%. I don't like dark tint.. Lighter tint makes cars look cleaner IMO.

Back