Sneak Peek...

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Updated with test fitted pictures.

Question: How do I know what's my camber and if I run 10mm spacers would I need to extend my studs?

I think it's safer to buy the ones with extended studs instead of buying extended studs and the spacers. J/s. But I like how they are sitting. What tires you going with?

Any spacer over 5mm requires extended studs on these cars.

Are the 5mm spacers still safe to use?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ichiba I believe makes them like that. Or you can go with H&R, they sell a set of studs along with the spacer in a kit, so whatever thickness of spacer you choose, the corresponding studs of correct length will be included with that spacer, if that makes sense. My rears are H&R but I didn’t order the studs with it since I was only going with 5mm.

I don’t know much about the Ichiba ones, I’ve never used them or seen them in person. But either avenue is doable. Then you may also want hubcentric rings depending on the hub bore of the wheels.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Sweet thanks!

Sorry for the thread jacking ... but are the spacers w/ extended studs safe? Looking into buying a set but want to make sure I'm good to go.

Np. I was going to ask the same question lol.

Oh and I'm going to be running some 215/45/17, or do you guys think running a different size will be better?

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Np. I was going to ask the same question lol.

Oh and I'm going to be running some 215/45/17, or do you guys think running a different size will be better?

haha good. well someone please help us :jae:

That seems like a good choice tire. I run 205/40 on mine 17x9 but it's all on personal preference. I know next tires will be 45 series.

Back