sneak's 99 accord sedan ex 4cyl 5spd (no 56k)

theskytraveler

Reaction score
Damn that's a beautiful stance on the car Sneak. Are those 17s?? And how low is the front and back stance? I don't think I could get that low with the 18s I'm putting on the car.

Omni Power Sports vs the Tein Basics I'm assuming that the Omni's go lower than the Basics correct?

Each and everyday I check out everyone's rides inspires me to keep going with my project.

Eventually I'll have my car on this list as well. Just gotta get a few more things before I do so

peace,

sneak

Reaction score
theskytraveler said:
Damn that's a beautiful stance on the car Sneak. Are those 17s?? And how low is the front and back stance? I don't think I could get that low with the 18s I'm putting on the car.

Omni Power Sports vs the Tein Basics I'm assuming that the Omni's go lower than the Basics correct?

thanks. yeah they're 17s. i don't actually know how low it is from stock because i already was lowered on springs.

i never had tein basics, i had the tein h-tech springs... but yes, the omnis go lower than the basics.

patofdzb

Reaction score
Damn your car is lowwwww. nice ride, get the rest of the kit.
but most important join the Heather Mist Metallic club.. your #8 i think

hilodaze

Reaction score
how do like the omni power coilovers? you got the stiffer sports ones? do they make noise? i had tein ss-p coilovers. the ride was great, but there was noise coming from the coilovers. seemed like the springs were hitting the top mounts. i have no idea. i sold them, but now id like to lower my car again. most likely going to go with the street ones to keep the softer ride. thanks.

accordman1

Reaction score
Very nice car looks clean. I like the lip kit I plan on either getting Wings West lip kit or the Xenon lip kit. I like the color scheme you got going just like I do. Hope you keep it looking clean good luck.

Back