SO CAL! I NEED HELP! 4DR peeps

Yogi

Reaction score
i dint pass smog =( lol anyone have a stock exhaust i can swap for the day or someone thats not using theirs and i can borrow....

i can either drive out you or drive out to me get my smog done then take you out for some lunch have mabey have a sexy time ;) i mean and swap them back together lol... hit me up kiddos

much appreciated <3

_Yogi

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Yogi...im free all day wednesday..il be helpin henry out with some car stuff...ur more than welcome to borrow mines...i jus did my smog test monday...passed wit flyin colors

Yogi

Reaction score
How did you not pass smog?

My cat hits everything in this world..... and i probably destroyed it so lol i was gunna staight pipe it just cause it made a horrible sound so i was like oh ill keep it on until i needa smog and i dint pass by 6 points max 51, i got a 57.... =(

Choi ill call you up i think mike just set me ur num :) i got 10 days to do it.... are their any other days next week thats not Tues And Weds? i have work from 8am-10pm both days... are u avail thurs =D if not its cool we'll find a day u can and i can at the same time hehe agian i appreciate mang...

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Well im alway free on the weekend..but id need u to drive down to my pad and do the swap...i watch my son on the weekends....shoot u can borrow this sunday if u wanted to cuz my cars gonna be home the whole day anywayz....jus pm me and we can work somethin out

Back