So-Cal Newbie

iROYAL

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Jim..& I just found out theres a 6thgenaccord forum...Good God I :fail:

Anyways I'm over in So-Cal..
I've had a 99 Accord Sedan since 04 and I'm about to pay it off next thursday...

Previous Cars were:
s13 (sold last weekend) wooot!! was my drift car..I kinda miss my rwd beater
89 STD EF...haha std..I hated that 4 speed..sold it for $1000 lol

anyways I hope to be a great asset to this forum...I have previous experience in track/drift events and yada yada yada
-Jim

Last edited:

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
welcome.. you're in torance? we have some members from there! if you see a white sedan with a spoiler, greddy evo2, and bronze 17's enkeis, tell him he owes me $100.. and if you see a black sedan on 17" RH c5's, tell him i said hi :)

btw, welcome to the socal ninja krew.. our friend choi (BPAccord) will give you an official welcome when he goes on. :)

turbocayenne

Reaction score
i'll give him an official welcome.......

ninjas.jpg

welcome aboard to the coolest accord krew in westcoast

iROYAL

Reaction score
welcome.. you're in torance? we have some members from there! if you see a white sedan with a spoiler, greddy evo2, and bronze 17's enkeis, tell him he owes me $100.. and if you see a black sedan on 17" RH c5's, tell him i said hi :)

btw, welcome to the socal ninja krew.. our friend choi (BPAccord) will give you an official welcome when he goes on. :)

haha ok..not many Accord's catch my attention really..there's too many out there...
..I'm actually in Carson:jae:

i'll give him an official welcome.......

ninjas.jpg

welcome aboard to the coolest accord krew in westcoast

Hey that's cool, I wanna be that short one with the gray headband
ninjacone.gif

yay for socal!

Indeed So-Cal ftw...yet gas prices =
ohnoes.gif

Last edited:
Back