so i ran over something on the freeway today

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Yeah man, I would just buy a Megan header for it and be done with it. IIRC they can be had on eBay for around $120 brand new. That dent is definitely restricting exhaust flow.

Luckily it wasn't worse though. LOL @ the giving me a hard time for busting up my front lip on a dead opossum though.

LOL, when I was in FL I hit a possum doing about 40mph. His legs were so short that they acted like golf tees holding up a ball, and the drivers side corner of my front lip is angled about like a 7 iron. Because of the lowness, when the car (club) made impact with the possum (ball) he was sorta lobbed up into the air off to the left. It was sad, but sorta funny at the same time.

99accord boi

Reaction score
im jus happy i had my car raised and no front lip on or else the consequences wouldve been much worse

slowrider87

Reaction score
go back and see if the fire extinguisher is there still. call the number on the label and find out who or what company it was registered too. 90% chance its off a company truck. if you can trace it to the company you can get reimbursement from them.... maybe... sounds good in theory.if its off a personal vehicle... well... your screwed. just get it fixed soon.

Back