so it was false advertising

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
Ok I have been looking at the wings west lip kit. I found one brand new for $485 shipped!! :chucklesfawk: (sorry 00Accord4cyl) My problem (maybe) is it says its for the 01-02. coupe sides and rear should all be the the same for all 5 years right? and the difference on the front are the grille holes right? the way the WW lip kits fits on it shouldn't matter if your car is a 98 or the 02, right? Or is there something else about the bumpers that I don't know about?

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Re: coupe bumpers

I hate you... haha

the rear and sides on the 01-02 are different than the 98-00 also...WW will only fit on 98-00 with no modification..sides wont matter since you have to take the sides off completely for the WW kit..but rear you might be able to modify to fit..but i wouldn't know..guess it is back to the drawing board for WW kit...so sad haha

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
Re: coupe bumpers

well my car is 98 so.....
I just wonder why the say the kit is for 01-02 then instead of 98-00....

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
so I called about the kit and they tell me the kit is not wings west just a look-a-like and its FIBERGLASS not urethane as described.....

so now I need to try and talk 00accord4cyl down on his kit......lol

Itchthus

Reaction score
I LOVE MINE. Hahaha fiberglass? That thing won't even last a month without chipping. :run:

stupidaznmunkey

Reaction score
so I called about the kit and they tell me the kit is not wings west just a look-a-like and its FIBERGLASS not urethane as described.....

so now I need to try and talk 00accord4cyl down on his kit......lol
who is selling it? you found it on ebay huh? streetdynamicdesigns3000 is selling it huh?

that motherf*cker is using my pictures and f*cking ebay isnt doing sh!t about it.

its f*cking pissing me off and i've contacted him many times and that asshole hasnt done anything

if you have nothing to do, buy that sh!t and dont pay for it and tell him to fu*king die

fiberglass WW kit = NOT LEGIT. your WW kit will smash into pieces unless you have like 4 finger gaps - get a polyurethane one or you'll be wasting your money otherwise...

nexTOme

Reaction score
who is selling it? you found it on ebay huh? streetdynamicdesigns3000 is selling it huh?

that motherf*cker is using my pictures and f*cking ebay isnt doing sh!t about it.

its f*cking pissing me off and i've contacted him many times and that asshole hasnt done anything

if you have nothing to do, buy that sh!t and dont pay for it and tell him to fu*king die

fiberglass WW kit = NOT LEGIT. your WW kit will smash into pieces unless you have like 4 finger gaps - get a polyurethane one or you'll be wasting your money otherwise...

just checked ebay cuz i was curious....and wow they are using his pix.....dang...

also i think they are using t.ccord or something, his picture as well.....(ROTM this month...)

Back