So, I've got some stuff done...

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
glad u decided drop then rims, smart man lol, car looks good tail lights look really dark, might conflict with state laws, how they look when u press on brakes
they look legal when my brakes are on.
you can see fine :)

gonna black the spoiler light next.

so now my list is up to:
grill, drop, rims, black out trim, new steering wheel for some reason lol, headlights.

kn0x47

Reaction score
i'm dropped 2 inches and im thinking about going lower. lowering the car and a front lip really made me love my car. now it needs rims

anybody have an example they can show me, i dont recall ever seeing it done

DSC_9414.jpg

Red02AccordV6_2

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
i'm dropped 2 inches and im thinking about going lower. lowering the car and a front lip really made me love my car. now it needs rims

DSC_9414.jpg

Red02AccordV6_2

cant like knox47 ive been creeping ur flickr for like months now hahaha.
you and larry le.
i love it.
whats the best way to black out my chrome trim ?

Mikey

Reaction score

DSC_9414.jpg

Red02AccordV6_2

That's only 2in? Wow. But those are 17s, too, arent they? You also have a lip kit which adds to the look.

Ravage, you dont HAVE to get a steering wheel, it was just a suggestion, lol. Im a fan of the woodgrain myself.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
That's only 2in? Wow. But those are 17s, too, arent they? You also have a lip kit which adds to the look.

Ravage, you dont HAVE to get a steering wheel, it was just a suggestion, lol. Im a fan of the woodgrain myself.

Thats not his car :147703263745b138a51 That is Redaccord's car. He put that right with the picture

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Use Trim-Brite tape.

Definitely the best method IMO. Pep Boys usually has it. I've seen only a few AutoZones that carry it.

I don't have any great side-pictures of my car, but you can see it done on mine.....
IMG_1142.jpg

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
yeah, so im supposed to be some trim brite tape over my trim ?
theres no pep boys around me :(

Back